Why take out a JRA Membership
1. gives you an opportunity to have a say in shaping our neighbourhood
2. gives our community a stronger voice in advocacy
3. allows us to work together to achieve our collective goals in making our community better.
4. helps us hold fun and engaging activities to bring the community together throughout the year.
Memberships are available for any family or individual whose primary residence is within the JRA boundaries.
Non-voting Membership (Friend of the JRA) is also available, at the discretion of the board, for residents who would like to support the JRA but not living within its boundaries.
The JRA values inclusion. Our annual membership fee is based on a sliding scale of $5 - $50.
Please base your fee payment on what you can pay.
Fees may be paid by:
1. e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PayPal at PayPal.Me
3. Cheque out to the Junction Residents Association and mailing it to: 205 Maria Street, Unit B, Toronto ON M6P1W6
Make your contribution to Junction Residents Association today.
The JRA is incorporated with the Province of Ontario as a non-Profit Registration # 5042092